It’s coming… The Lilly Pulitzer New Year Cheer Sale starts tomorrow at 8 a.m. sharp.
If you’ve ever shopped a Lilly sale before, you know the online sales brings out the pink and green crazy in people. For a couple years now, the Lilly website has shut down and it cause people to lose items in their cart. The brand normally shuts down their site and they have it running by the afternoon. These server glitches bring out the nasty in people and they complain everywhere (not gonna lie, I’ve sent a fun angry tweets too).
Hopefully this year they FINALLY have the computer problems worked out. Lilly Pulitzer has a great New Year Cheer Sale FAQ on their website but these are my tips to get the best Lilly deals tomorrow.
P.S. If you want to see my haul from last year, click here.
Lilly Pulitzer Online Sale Tips
– Pre-load your credit card information. This makes your checkout easier. Lilly offers free shopping so checking out often ensures you get the item. Check out their FAQ for more information about this one.
– Be online at 7:59 a.m. Stuff sells out fast and this is the only way to get everything you want. I’ve seen stuff sell out in under a minute. This is the only way to get the best deals.
– Check out every time you find something you want. If you pre-loaded your info this won’t take too long. You are not “guaranteed” an item if it’s in your online tote which means YOU ONLY GET THE ITEM IF YOU GO THROUGH CHECKOUT. Lilly offers free shipping so check out with each item to make sure it doesn’t sell out while sitting in your online tote.
– Check the scarves, accessories and shoes first. The scarves and shoes are ALWAYS the first to sell out. If you have a murphee on your wishlist go to that section first. I’ve seen murphees as low as $19 or $29. I’ve seen shoes (especially wedges) go quickly too.
– Check the Signature Stores to look through their deals. All of Lilly’s Signature Stores (i.e. your local Lilly store) will be participating too. Check out the Re-Lilly Facebook page to get the scoop on Signature Stores.
– It’s Final Sale but don’t let that stop you. Sure it’s final sale but you can use Re-Lilly to sell an item if it doesn’t fit. You can also check the page to look for items that sold out before you could buy them.
– Check Rue La La in the next few weeks for Lilly. Lilly Pulitzer is on Rue La La a lot. After the last sale, I saw Lilly on Rue and there were a lot of the same items. Some were pricier but most were cheaper. Don’t have a Rue La La account? Sign up via my referral code. I’d love you forever!
– Chill out, it’s just clothes. If we get the “oh shift we broke the internet” message again just take a breather and get some actual work done. It’s just clothes. If you don’t get everything you wanted it just means it wasn’t meant to be.
Subscribe via BlogLovin | Connect on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest