I haven’t done anything this week because of the snow/traffic situation in Atlanta so I really didn’t spend like any money. I did, however, spend a lot of time watching Gossip Girl on Netflix and I caught up on Nashville (which I’m somewhat mad at. Can anyone be happy for more than an epsiode. I’m so obsessed though). I’ve had such a lazy week and I can’t wait to not have a lazy weekend.
Without further ado, this week’s Frugal Friday…
– I didn’t buy anything during #SnowATL even though I had cabin fever and wanted to get out of the house.
– I’ve planned my tax refund to pay off two cards, put some money on another, save a little and have some fun money for dance.
– I didn’t buy anything frivolous this week.
– I’ve planned my grocery shop for tomorrow and I plan to keep it within my budget.
– I still have over half a tank in my car from my last gas up which I think was over 2 weeks ago!