Hi everyone! I almost didn’t write this post but I decided to write it a day late because I was super frugal this week! Holla!! A lot of this is grocery related. My goal for grocery shopping/eating out is under $150 a month so $35 a week. I know it’s pretty small but I think I can make it work. How much do you spend on groceries each month?
Without further ado, this week’s Frugal Friday…
– I got Wal-Mart to price match the BOGOF on chicken breast so I got 2 huge packages of chicken for $9.19. They only ended up being 95 cents a lb (the Wal-Mart people didn’t do the math right and it worked in my favor.) Be sure to check coupon policies (like Wal-Mart‘s) before grocery shopping to get the best deal!
– Speaking of groceries, I got tons of produce for under $14 at the Dekalb Farmer’s Market.
– I made a meal plan (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) to get the most out of my groceries. The groceries I bought last weekend will last me until the 15th and I spent under $50.
– I got a free dance class today. For my Atlanta peeps, Dance 101 is having their “Free Week” that let’s you try out up to 7 discover/fitness classes. It lasts until Thursday. Check out their website for more information.
– I got two great magazine subscription deals in the mail. I can get SHAPE for $16 for three years ($5.33 a year) or Fitness for $10.98 ($5.49 a year) for 2 years and I get two free books. I want to get only one of these. Which one do you recommend? I already have SELF if that helps.
Would you pick SHAPE or Fitness to get a new magazine subscription?
How much do you spend on groceries each month?
Let me know in the comments below!