Ummmmm… it’s freaking COLD. It also might snow tomorrow. Cue panic in my apartment. Besides the impending cold weather freak out, I just spent the weekend cleaning out my closet (oh hey Eminem), put my Christmas things away and clean in preparation for the New Year,
Here’s what I’ve been listening to this week. I’m surprised I haven’t put this song as my jam-of-the-week yet. I’ve been loving Carolina by Parmalee ever since it came out. They also made this super cute lyric video for the song. This is the second single from the band but the first one to take off. I hope to hear more from them in the future!
P.S am I the only one who LOVES lyric videos like this? I think it makes it like karaoke!
Take a listen and tell me what you think!
Links I love this week…
– This isn’t a link but I got a Yelp. I haven’t reviewed anything yet but I need Yelp friends. Add me if you have one! flonmymind.yelp.com
– ICYMI, here’s a round-up of my posts from this week. NYE Fashion, New Year’s Eve Party Round Up, My Highlights from 2013, December Instagram Recap, Frugal Friday and Christmas Break Instagram Recap.
– Design nerd alert: I loved how Krista from Covering the Bases laid out her look back on her 2013 Fashion.
– I found Muffin Top-less on Tumblr (p.s. check out my tumblr too!) and I think her post about getting healthy in the new year definitely struck a chord with me. Check it out How to Stick to Your Healthy & Fit New Year’s Resolutions.
– Speaking of resolutions, I liked how Emily from Life with Emily created Blogging Resolutions.
What posts, articles or blogs have you been loving this week?
Let me know in the comments below!