Christmas is exactly a week away, say what?!?!?! I can’t believe we’re almost out of of 2013 and moving into 2014.
I know I’m mainly getting money for my birthday/Christmas so I decided to do a little inventory of my closet before I go spend crazy at the mall.
I don’t know if I’m the only one but when I get my birthday/Christmas money everything I’ve been eyeing goes out the window and I end up on this weird shopping spree of just random stuff I think is cute but not things that I really wanted. This especially happens with clothing.
So this year, I’m itemizing my clothing before I buy. Now I’m not going to bore y’all with the number of jeans or button downs I have but I am going to delineate some key items still needed in my work and play wardrobe.
Here are some key elements still missing from my wardrobe…
– Work pants and skirts. I have acquired a lot of work tops but I havent bought as many pants. I really want a pair of navy pants and maybe a nice gray pair. I would also like to add color to my wardrobe with some fun, patterned pencil skirts.
– Black boots. I finally got a pair of tall brown boots but now I need some black boots.
– Weekend shirts. So on Friday I’m going to be 24. I can’t be seen rocking the comfort colors sorority shirt every weekend. I need a dressier weekend look that actually includes non-stretchy pants now that I’m a grown up. I have some plain tees but I would love some nicer t-shirts to wear while on errands during the weekend.
– Work out wear. I only have 2 pairs of yoga pants. I would love to have some more workout bottoms so that I don’t have to do laundry as much.
– Winter dresses. I have lots of dresses for Spring and Summer but practically none for Fall and Winter. I think dresses are the easiest things to wear to work and I’m all about that hobo style.
– Work heels. I have bought about three new flats but I haven’t bought any new work heels and I’m in desperate need for a black pair.
Now these are just the clothes that I think I need this year. I definitely want a lot more things (that I will probably not get). Check out my Pinterest board for some of the other items I’m wishing for this Christmas!
What do you need to round up your wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below!