Today is my 100th post on Florida on my Mind. Woo! And the best way to commemorate this is to post about my nomination for a Liebster Award! Thank you to Erin from Hodge Podge Pilot’s Wife for nominating me!
Here are the rules for receiving and accepting this award:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are the questions Erin gave me:
1. What’s the most memorable moment in your life so far?
I think graduating from college has to be the most memorable moment so far. I’m still pretty proud of myself for that one.
2. What’s the best book you’ve read?
I love Jane Austen and my favorite is Mansfield Park.
3. What’s your favorite season of the year?
I’m just a summer girl.
4. What’s a hobby that you’d like to pick up one day?
I think it would be really fun to learn how to sew. That way, I wouldn’t have to have my mom as my seamstress and I could hem on my own.
5. What’s the best vacation you ever took?
6. What’s your favorite Sunday breakfast?
Well if I’m going out to brunch I normally order eggs benedict just because it’s delicious and I will never make it at home. If I’m at home I normally just make eggs and toast/bagel if I have it.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I think I would be less lazy. I procrastinate too much and I wish I was more of a go-getter.
8. If you could be any character from any book, movie or TV show, who would it be and why?
Hmmm this one is a toughie… I would have to say Zoe Hart in Heart of Dixie so I can be with Wade 😉
9. What superpower would you want and would you use it for good or evil?
I think I would like to teleport and I’d definitely use it for good. Although I’m not sure if teleportation is a crime fighting skill.
10. What’s your favorite CD from high school?
Is it bad that I had to Google when I was in high school? Teddy Geiger, Danity Kane and Taylor Swift were some of my favorites from High School.
Tagging and my questions…
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
2. Do you have a favorite Lilly Pulitzer print?
3. What’s your favorite CD from high school? (I liked that one).
4. Who do you cheer for? (sports wise)
5. Who are your top 5 favorite bloggers?
6. What’s a typical lunch for you?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. Do you watch reality TV?
10. What’s the number one item on your Christmas list (or Hanukkah list).