I’d like to add an addendum to my Favorite YouTubers post. I CANNOT believe I left out Lo Bosworth and her new YouTube channel. I told some of my friends at work that Lo is my spirit animal and it’s so true. Her YouTube channel is full of her fun personality and I’ve loved all of her videos. She started her channel 3 months ago and she did it right and came out with a bang! All of her videos are great quality with professional videography and fun graphics. Check her out!
Ok I’ve done enough fan-girling for this post… Now on to what I’ve been listening to this week.
This song from Dan + Shay has started to come on my Country pandora and I’m obsessed. This song doesn’t have a heavy country sound at all. I think it sounds just chill. It’s a great song to listen for a pick-me-up at work. I also love this lyric video but of course I would like it, it’s set at the beach!
Take a listen and tell me what you think!
Here are the links I love for this week!
Links I love this week…
– Still in college? Read this? True life I wasn’t slated for the position I wanted.
– I’m loving these festive cocktail recipes from Glamour.
– Read this post for help with healthy snacks on the go by the Petite Fashionista.
– ICYMI, here’s my guest post about Thanksgiving I wrote on the Alpha Delta Pi blog.
– Loved this post from The College Prepster. What’s your motivation behind blogging?