Where did the weekend go? Like, seriously?! I had a jam-packed weekend of cleaning for a sorority sister to visit, shopping for a friend’s birthday present, watching the ‘Canes lose and I visited a local chapter of my sorority for a Mock Recruitment event. But at least this week is a short week for me, I’m FINALLY flying to Miami on Thursday!! I am so excited! I can’t wait to be in Florida again and see all of my friends.
I’m currently jamming to Hunter Haye’s new single, “Everybody Got Somebody but Me”. The feeling is mutual, Hunter.
Links I love this week…
– How to be That Girl: a guest post on The College Prepster’s blog from former Cosmo EIC Kate White.
– Hamburgers are one of my absolute favorite foods. Now I know which burger to try in every state with this “50 states, 50 burgers” post.
– I’m starting to start menu planning for Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving-themed pin board from Pinterest is a great start!
– Tuna Noodle Casserole has ALWAYS been a favoritedinner. Here’s a recipe from Skinny Taste to make it healthier!
– Looking to entertain anytime soon? This post about a Chili Topping Tasting Party from Probably Polka Dots sounds like a fun Fall event, especially a football watch party
– Here’s a great post on The Daily Muse about keeping your resume updated when you’re happy and secure in your job.