How is it already Sunday night?!? It is downright cold in Atlanta right now and all I want to do it cuddle up in my bed, listen to Pandora and read magazines. Oh well. At least this will be a short week. I’m volunteering tomorrow at a golf tourney benefiting RMHC. I also went to the Ronald McDonald House yesterday morning to make breakfast with my alumnae association and made some bomb ass muffins. Anyway, enough about me, here’s the links!
Links I love this week…
– Enter to win three great nail polishes from Southern Living. Hopefully I snag some!
– How cute is this Kissing Booth DIY costume from Southern Shopoholic?!
– Read Your Sorority Sister’s post about her new blog series! From her post “This series will focus on sorority women – actives and alumna – and how their sorority affiliation has helped get to where they are today.” Check it out!
– Follow Dates with Dappers and Dudes on Tumblr. Her advice is real and spot-on and her stories are hilarious.
– I’m trying this overnight oats recipe from LaurenConrad.com. I’ll let you know how it ends up!