This week has not been a good week for Frugal Joanie. I went and got my hair cut and then afterwards I had a YOLO moment at TJ Maxx. I didnt spend too much (and I put some things back) but I still spent frivolously.
I was looking at my calendar (see my last post) and my trip to Miami is SO SOON! I know I will be spending a lot on food/drink/fun so I need to keep the spending in check before then so I have some money to burn.
My friend from High School is in town this week so I know I will spend some money but I will try not to go to cray!
This week’s Frugal Friday…
- My friends and I had a movie night where we BYOD (bring your own dinner) and I brought mine from home instead of getting take out.
- I’m still AC free!
- I haven’t spent any money going out for lunch this week or random drinks/coffee.
- I put some money into my savings account (hopefully it stays there).
- I went to the laundromat and spent under $20. I don’t know how I managed that but I’ll take it!
- When I went out with my friend last night I decided to not get crazy so we didnt have to take a cab. We had fun anyway and I saved the $50 round trip cab fare.