It’s time for another Frugal Friday! This week, the best way to describe my finances is skint. If you’ve listened to or watched Flight of the Conchords. you know what I’m talking about #InnerCityPressure.
But it’s been a fun week nonetheless. I’m just trying to recover from my spending in Nashville and being lazy at home. I think this weekend will be a chill weekend which is awesome cause pay day isn’t until the 15th.
Now for this week’s Frugal Friday…
- I haven’t used the air at all in my apartment again this week and no AC in the car. It’s getting chilly in Atlanta. My electronic bill is going down again and is about $15 cheaper than last month’s bill.
- I went to Publix but shopped wisely and used the gift card I won from Southern Living and I have over $200 left to spend!
- Speaking of Publix, Bird’s Eye Frozen veggies are 50% off, whole turkey Pub Sub for only $4.99, pears and grapes are in season and going down in price and my fav drunhies, Totino’s Party Pizza are only $1 this week. Check your local Weekly Ad for more deals!
- I read this post about budgeting from Your Sorority Sister so I ended up checking my Mint app and only wept a little bit about being poor.
- I haven’t bought any random Diet Cokes from McDonalds or coffee from Sbux/Dunkin Donuts this week.
- I’m eating out tonight but I’m going to stick to one House Marg and some cheaper items from one of my favorite places in Atlanta, Tin Lizzy’s Cantina. The chips are a must though, the seasoning they put on them is addicting!