Right now, I’m either at the Titans game or on my way home back to the A. I always have some much fun in Nashvegas and I can’t wait to tell y’all all about my trip to Music City! But, for now, here are some of my favorite links from the week!
Links I love this week…
– Swoozie’s + Kate Spade… SAY WHAT?!?! Read Southern Curls & Pearl’s post detailing this magical pairing.
– I love Sarah Darling! Watch this acoustic performance of one of my fav songs from her, “Home to Me,” on Southern Living’s Biscuit and Jam stage! Don’t forget to watch her Southern Minute on The Daily south, Southern Living‘s blog.
– Ok, when hasn’t this been a day one of my diet?! This post from Post Grad Problems is why I love PGP. hashtag preach
– Speaking of diet, have you seen these French Bread Pizzas from The Pioneer Woman. I NEED to make these!
– Has anyone taken a Muse University class? I’m thinking about taking the “Hack Your Work Life” one. Who doesn’t need more time in the day?
– Start decorating for Fall! Southern Living has 60 new decorating ideas for your next harvest tablescape!