This past week has been a whirlwind for me. I finally got a GA driver’s license, and more importantly a new car! I feel like I’ve been running around all week getting this done or doing that. My other car had a nail in the tire so I had to keep pumping it with air until I can get that patched.
Couple this with a busy work week and I didn’t wanted to do anything when I got home from work. I did go to the mall this weekend (I was antsy sitting in my apt with such a fun car to drive) and got the BEST pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works. It’s called Pumpkin Caramel Latte. I had a coupon for a free mini one but I need to go back for the 3 wick. It smells amazing.
I also have been reading some of my favorite blogs on Bloglovin. Here are some links that I loved reading from this past week,
Links I love this week…
– I’m in love with this floral printed maxi from Life with Emily.
– I love all of these Etsy shops. Those dainty, nautical bracelets are already on my Christmas list. Check the post out on A Preppy State of Mind.
– Some great tips on how to embed Facebook posts on your blog. From WordPress.
– It’s definitely been cooler in Atlanta this week, but I love this summery dress outfit from Southern Shopaholic.
– Who doesn’t love a beach wedding? Check out this Florida wedding featured on Southern Weddings.
– You don’t have to be a sorority new member to use these tips! From Your Sorority Sister.
– Taralynn makes these chocolate covered strawberries look so easy. From Undressed Skeleton.